Become a Member of the Most Open and Democratic Political Party in Britain
Recommended membership is just £25 per year. You will become a member of your local branch, Rossendale or Darwen, and you will be invited to social events and fundraisers and can also become involved in campaigning.
It is up to you as to the extent to which you get involved; simply joining helps your local Conservative Association as a portion of your membership fee comes to your local association, and these funds are used for campaigning and fighting local elections.
Benefits of Membership:
- As a member you are able to vote on the selection of the Conservative candidate for parliament.
- You will be invited to attend meetings hosted by your local branch. This offers you the opportunity to learn more about how things work and become involved with shaping the local organisation.
- You will be able to vote in the selection of council candidates or even stand yourself.
- You will have first refusal on a range of social events across Rossendale and Darwen.
- After the first three months of your membership, you will be entitled to a vote in national Party ballots. This means you will have opportunity to influence Party leadership and policy.
- You are also eligible to attend the annual Conservative Party Conference.
How to Join
Joining is simple, you can apply using the 'Join Online' button.
Alternatively you can pay by cash or cheque by emailing email@example.com to request a paper application form.
Any person living in the United Kingdom is eligible to join the Conservative Party. Applicants are not required to be registered voters or UK nationals. There is no upper or lower age limit on membership, although children under the age of 15 cannot be enrolled as full voting members.