Join us and become a member of the most open and democratic political party in Britain
BECOMING A MEMBER
Recommended membership is just £25 per year. When you join you will become a member of your local branch (Rossendale, Haslingden, Eden, North Turton or Darwen). You will receive a membership card and be invited to events including campaigning, social events and fundraising - it is up to you about the extent to which you get involved.
Benefits of membership:
- You will be invited to attend meetings hosted by your local branch. This offers opportunity to learn more about how things work and become involved with shaping the local organisation. For example, you will be able to vote in the selection of council candidates (or even stand yourself!).
- As a member you are able to vote on the selection of the Conservative candidate for parliament.
- You will have first refusal on a range of social events across Rossendale and Darwen.
- After the first three months of your membership, you will be entitled to a vote in national Party ballots. This means you will have opportunity to influence Party leadership and policy.
- Eligibility to attend the annual Conservative Party Conference.
If full membership is not for you, you can still become a Friend of the Conservatives and subscribe as little or as much as you like.
HOW TO JOIN
You can apply online using the link to the left of this page.
Alternatively you can download the form at the bottom of this page, returning it along with your payment (cash or cheque payable to RDCA) to: RDCA, 4 Mount Terrace, Rawtenstall, Lancs, BB4 8SF.
Any person living in the United Kingdom is eligible to join the Conservative Party. Applicants are not required to be registered voters or UK nationals. There is no upper or lower age limit on membership, although children under the age of 15 cannot be enrolled as full voting members.
If you have any questions please get in touch with the RDCA membership lead: email@example.com
|RDCA Membership Form||300.69 KB|